Our operations in certain parts of the world affect indigenous peoples who hold specific rights for the protection of their cultures, traditional ways of life and special connections to lands and waters. In some countries, for example in Canada, Australia, Bolivia and Philippines, indigenous peoples hold specific rights recognised by law that protect their cultures and ways of life. In line with Shell’s General Business Principles , and in support of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, our approach is to continue seeking the support and agreement of indigenous peoples potentially affected by our projects. We do this through mutually agreed, transparent and culturally appropriate consultation and impact management processes. It requires open dialogue, good faith negotiations, and, where appropriate, the development of agreements that address the needs of indigenous peoples.
King Express is a Sapa overnight train which transporting passengers Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi cabin 4 cabin 2 berths and wood-paneled bed and installed it equipped air conditioners, beds soft, each bed is equipped with reading lights, storage containers, mineral water and napkins. In each carriages have clean toilets, modern fully supply clean water in daily life. Featuring three carriages, King Express offers not only 4-berth cabins which are highly appreciated by families but also 03 VIP 2-berth cabins which are more preferred by couples and travelers who value privacy and spacious place.
1. Elegant wood shelving, seen in a kitchen from The Marion House Book .
2. Open shelving makes this small kitchen from Lonny seem more spacious (the subdued color palette of the dishes definitely helps).
3. For your bohemian kitchen, crates and baskets can take the place of upper cabinets. I love the contrast of the super-sleek white lower cabinets (complete with white faucet!) and the rustic look of the crates. Katarina Grundstromer via The Brown Workshop and The Kitchn .
4. A great example of open shelving mixed with traditional upper cabinets, from Stadshem via .
5. At the far end of the spectrum is this kitchen from House to Home with hardly any upper storage at all. Some people are choosing to take this one step further and go with no upper cabinets at all — a clean look, but one that must involve a lot of squatting down and scrounging around.